
5/21/09
Terminator Salvation is probably the first bust that I've seen all year. Now it's not a bust in that it was a horrible, horrible movie; it is a bust by simply carrying the Terminator name and not delivering a Terminator quality film. Listen, we all know that the Terminator series is unrealistic; so my question is, how do you make an unrealistic, unrealistic movie? The time sequences were weird (see John Connor jumping into a 10,000 foot wave, and then seconds later is somehow aboard a submarine. Minutes later we find him standing at an airport hanger). There were definitely some great special effects during the film, including a fantastic special guest appearance that I won't begin spoil. I was entertained during this movie about the way I was entertained during Transporter 3. It's just disappointing that this was a movie that should have stayed in its' original class. Wait for the video, only because you have to.
No comments:
Post a Comment