Thursday, December 18, 2008

Transporter 3


11/28/2008

Yes, I went to the theater and watched Transporter 3. I've seen Transporter (which is decent, by the way) and Transporter 2 (which is awful, by the way; the half I watched at least) on television. The group decided on Transporter 3 for the night, so there we went. I have to say that I was mostly entertained throughout this film. The situations are so ridiculous, yet I found myself smiling throughout. I mean what other movie can you watch a man in a suit breathe underwater with the air from the tires of his sinking Audi just to by enough time to fill orange empty bags with air also from the tires of the same Audi, ultimately resulting his car floating safely back to the top of the lake. Frank's (Jason Stathom) package in the film, Valentina, is played by a very attractive actress named Natalya Rudakova. Her character is actually mostly annoying, but is mostly fodder and a stand by throughout Statham constantly getting out of unfathomable situations...Check this movie out when it goes to DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment