
1/1/2009
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a fairly decent movie. It doesn't offer much in plot substance or suspense, but it more or less tells a story with a few good proverbs to remember. The cinematography is superb and the reverse aging Brad Pitt looked very realistic throughout the movie. I would describe the movie as very Forest Gumpish, so if you liked following Forest Gump around then you will enjoy following Benjamin Button's story. The movie is just shy of three (3) hours and fortunately is broken up by a few lighting strike scenes that I seemed to get a real kick out of. If you have an afternoon or early evening with some time to kill, I would suggest the viewing of the film. If anything else, it certainly is not in any way a typical Hollywood cookie cutter film.
No comments:
Post a Comment