Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Love You, Man


4/3/2009
I Love You, Man, is set in the mold of these new genre of rated R comedies: bold and sometimes shocking lines. It's hard to believe that Cher Horowitz's older brother, Paul Rudd has become this genius comedic actor. Rudd plays the part of a real estate agent who has been such a dedicated boyfriend over the years, he has no guy friends to speak of. A semi-nerd ladies man (and let me tell you, Rudd plays this part to a tee), Rudd sets out on several man dates after overhearing his wife and her girlfriends worrying that Peter (Rudd) hovers too much. The movie takes off when Rudd meets Sydney Fife, played by Jason Segel, who seems to have everything figured out...as a single male. This movie is full of several great comedic characters that really makes multiple scenes laughable, and any movie with Jon Favreau scenes are typical great and he doesn't disappoint here. I definitely give this movie a "go watch," anytime you are in need of a couple hours of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment